spirits that speak

9.20.2006

Jesus Walks...the trilogy?


Well, I finally did it. I wrote a series of posts about the Kanye West song "Jesus Walks".

It's important to note that these are my observations about the song and not the absolute fact. I do make assumptions about the interpretations I'm stating, but I wouldn't have a problem if someone proved me wrong.

Anything lyrical that's in parentheses is background singing. All lyrics are in italics and are sourced from http://www.azlyrics.com. I've got 3 posts about the song. Read what suits you.

3 Comments:

  • great to see a post from you again - finally!

    By Blogger Helen Mueller, at 20:24  

  • thought I'd let you know about a friend Josh and I made on xanga - I think you would really like his blog. He's really cool and you would definitely love his music. He also has a webzine where he reviews different music groups and albums. You may find it interesting. Anyway, here's the address of his site:

    www.xanga.com/marys_hubby

    By Blogger Helen Mueller, at 20:29  

  • yeah, the site's not bad. his choice of music is more in line with what i used to listen to consistently, but i haven't entirely lost an affinity for that stuff. thanks for the link!

    By Blogger johnny m, at 08:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home